We provide legal services in all branches of law, specializing in commercial, civil, criminal, financial and administrative law, either in the form of legal counselling and consulting, or in the form of drawing up contracts and petitions. We have gained broad practical experience in the field of procedural, civil, criminal and administrative law and we regularly represent our clients in proceedings before courts and administrative authorities.
We provide legal aid to legal entities, natural entities, entrepreneurs and citizens in the field of civil law.
Legal services in all the above-mentioned branches of law are available in Czech, English and Russian language.
- all issues relating to commercial contracts
- foundation of companies and cooperatives and changes thereof
- representation of partners and shareholders in General Meetings
- administration and exacting of claims
- bill of exchange law
- unfair competition
- real estate and Land Registry
- all issues relating to contracts
- representation in contentious and non-contentious civil proceedings
- representation in tax and customs proceedings
- actions against the decisions of financial authorities and Customs offices
- defence in criminal cases with particular focus on economic cases
- representation in hearings of administrative infractions
- representation of the injured party in criminal proceedings
- counselling in the field of administrative law with particular focus on Building law, Forestry Acts and Environmental Law, Advertising Acts
- representation in administrative proceedings
- action and representation in court proceedings against administrative authorities